Location: Bronx, NY
Status: Full-Time 35 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $90K-100K
As a Supervising Field Nurse, your position will include but is not limited to:• Conducts patient assessments as required by local, state, and federal guidelines.
Required Qualifications• Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
Location: Bronx, NY
Status: Full-Time -35 Hours Per Week
Salary: $19.00 Per hour
CHCA is seeking an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Representative, with exceptional customer service skills and
call center background professional who is enthusiastic and motivated to join our team.
As a Customer Service Representative, your position will include but is not limited to:
• Answering all incoming calls in a prompt, accurate professional manner.
• Assessing and troubleshooting caller’s needs and transferring calls to the appropriate staff within the
department as needed.
• Welcoming visitors and referring to staff as appropriate.
• Initiating intake applications for the Workforce Development Department.
• Distributing incoming mail and faxes.
• Initiating Personnel Action Forms (PAF) for paraprofessional staff.
• Coordinating all room reservations for company activities and meetings.
• Coordinating all food orders for company activities and meetings.
• Maintaining Authorizations for check pick-up
• Managing check distributions, notices, and other miscellaneous documents.
• Supporting multiple departments when required.
• Demonstrating eagerness to assist customers.
• Committed to providing customers with quality service.
• Minimum of two years experience in customer service principles and practices
• Competency in basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook
• Must be able to speak, write, understand, and communicate in both English and Spanish Language
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility in work hours/ schedule
• An understanding of the cooperative movement – its values, strengths, and potential a plus
Compensation: $17-$18.10 per hour
CHCA is hiring home health aides who are passionate and have a heart for caring for others. You must be a certified HHA and have excellent communication and critical thinking skills. We offer a flexible job schedule with great benefits. We are also offering FREE HHA training to Brooklyn residents!
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition.
• Supports patients by providing light housekeeping and laundry services.
• Assists clients in shopping for food and other household requirements and preparing and serving
meals and snacks, running errands.
• Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Using mobile app to record daily tasks
Must be DOH certified Home Health Aide
• Must provide personal documentation proving identity: NYS ID, Social Security card.
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
• Must be able to work Weekends.
• 1199SEIU Union Benefits
• Competitive Compensation
• Training & Professional Development
• Health Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Worker Ownership
Location: Bronx, NY
Status: Full-Time 35 Hours Per Week (In-Person)
Salary Range: $42,000-$45,000
Supplemental Pay: Bonus Opportunities, Commission Pay.
CHCA is seeking an Enrollment Coordinator who is highly energetic, organized, and with aggressive follow-up skills to join
our team. This position requires the applicant to be bilingual in both English and Spanish to be considered.
As the Enrollment Coordinator, your position will include but is not limited to:
• Walk potential clients through the enrollment process for home care services.
• Manages a full schedule of incoming and outbound calls and emails with the goal of converting leads/referrals into enrollments.
• Consistently contacts referral sources via email, phone, and in-person to gather information on potential clients.
• Develop a strong partnership with Health Plans in order to monitor the progress of referrals.
• Advises potential clients on the process of enrolling in Medicaid for the purpose of getting home care services from CHCA.
• Assess prospective members’ financial status and eligibility for Medicaid.
• Completes all applications and related documentation for Medicaid.
• Follow up with members to ensure member is completing the required steps for successful enrollment.
• Understands Medicaid regulations as they pertain to eligibility and stays abreast of any changes in the regulations.
• Communicate with Health Plans to identify community events that CHCA would benefit by attending.
• Coordinates event logistics, including but not limited to the following: acting as the point of contact with event organizers and the management of marketing material and promotional items.
• Manages tables at various events and speaks with potential clients/consumers about CHCA’s services to generate referrals.
• Operates the Consumer Directive Personal Assistant Program (CDPAP) Intake Process
• Contacts potential Consumers, verifies e-Paces system, provides required forms, and submits referrals to plans.
• Acts as a liaison between the Consumer and CHCA’s Workforce Development department.
• Conducts Consumer and Personal Assistant orientations in person or by phone.
• Prepares Consumer folders to house fully completed orientation.
• Creates Consumer profiles in CHCA’s database.
• Minimum of two years of intake experience
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and City regulations related to Medicaid eligibility and entitlements.
• True passion for networking and creating relationships.
• Ability to effectively convey ideas both verbally and through written communication.
• Solid organizational skills and strong follow-through mindset to ensure all project and/or event details are covered.
• Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual: English/Spanish is a must
• Ability and willingness to work some weekends.
• Ability and comfort in working with diverse communities, including low-income neighborhoods.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Positive, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality that can be heard through the phone.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• Highly self-motivated and results-driven.